KFC Style Fried Chicken recipe
This recipe details list of ingredients and easy step to make perfect KFC Style Chicken
- Chicken drumstick (legs) – 4
- Corn flakes(plain) – 1 cup
- Eggs – 3
- All purpose flour(maida)- 1 cup
- Corn flour – 3/4 cup
- Peri peri masala – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly flakes- 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder- 1/2 tsp
- Ginger powder- 1/2 tsp
- Mixed herbs – 1 tsp
- Oregano – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil for frying
- Black pepper powder – 1/3 tsp
- Curd – 3 tbsp
Steps to make KFC Style Fried Chicken
- Take chicken drumstick (legs) along with skin, cleanly washed.
- Marinate the chicken with black pepper and salt for 15-20 minutes.
- Take a mixing bowl and add 3 tbsp of curd in it.
- Add 1 liter of water and make it thin.
- Soak chicken pieces into buttermilk.
- cover it and leave it for 2 hours.
- Make a coating mixture of crushed cornflakes , cornflour, salt, peri peri masala, chilly flakes,
- Add ginger powder, red chilly powder, oregano and mixed herb.
- Make egg batter and add black pepper to it.
- Divide the coating mixture into plates for double coating.
- Coat the chicken pieces with coating mixture , dip it in egg batter and again coat with coating mixture.
- Keep it aside in the plate.
- Turn on the flame and heat oil in pan.
- Fry the chicken pieces until it turns golden brown on medium flame.
- Take it out in a plate.
- Serve KFC Style Fried Chicken recipe hot with Mayonnaise and Ketchup.