Instant Coconut Barfi
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4719
Preparation time for coconut barfi-30 minutes
Ingredients for coconut barfi
- Desiccated coconut-150 gm
- Condensed milk-200 gm
- Cardamom powder-1/4 tsp(optional)
- Ghee/butter-1 tsp
- Heat a pan on low flame, add condensed milk and desiccated coconut in the pan.
- Mix it and cook it for 1.5-2 minutes on low flame, keep stirring.
- Turn off the flame and add cardamom powder, mix it well.
- Grease a plate with ghee and put the mixture in the plate, spread it evenly.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes to set, cut it into square or diamond shape.
- Coconut barfi is ready to serve.