Green beans with peanuts recipe
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4719
Preparation time for green beans peanuts -30 minutes
Ingredients for green beans peanuts
- Green beans-300 gm (washed and chopped)
- Peanuts(roasted and grounded)-50 gm
- Curry leaves-10 to 12
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
- Cooking oil-4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/3 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Dry mango powder-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1/3 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and curry leaves, fry it for few seconds on medium flame.
- Add green beans, fry it for 2-3 minutes on low-medium flame, keep stirring in between.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and dry mango powder, mix it properly.
- Cover the pan and cook it for a minute on medium flame.
- Add 2 tbsp of roasted peanuts powder and salt, mix it properly.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Add garam masala powder, mix it properly.
- Cover the pan and cook it for a minute on medium flame, turn off the flame
- Green beans peanuts is ready to serve, serve with roti or paratha.