Preparation time- 40 minutes
- Raw mango-2 (chopped)
- Sugar- 1 cup (225 gm approx.)
- Lemon juice-1 tbsp(optional)
- Turn on the flame and put a pan, add raw mango, sugar and lemon juice.
- Mix it well and cover the pan.
- Cook it for 35 – 40 minutes on low flame, keep stirring in between.
- Drop few drops of sugar syrup in a plate, let it cool down and then check the consistency (it should be one thread consistency).
- After 40 minutes, turn off the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Ready to use.
- Store it in air tight jar consume it up to one month (KEEP REFRIGERATED).