Aloo gobi fry
Preparation time for aloo gobi fry -30 minutes
Ingredients for aloo gobi fry:
- Cauliflower(chopped and washed)-250 gm
- Potato(chopped and washed)-2
- Onion(chopped)-1 (large)
- Garlic(chopped)-8 to 10
- Green chilli(chopped)-1
- Cooking oil-4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Cumin seeds-1/ 2tsp
- Coriander leaves-1/3 cup
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, green chilli and garlic.
- Fry it for few seconds on medium flame.
- Add chopped onion and fry it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Add potato, fry the potato for 2-3 minutes on medium flame(cover the pan).
- Add cauliflower, mix it and cook it for 3-4 minutes on low-medium flame(keep stirring in between).
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt, mix it properly.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 12-15 minutes on low flame, keep stirring in between.
- Turn off the flame and add coriander leaves, mix it.
- Aloo gobi fry is ready to serve, serve with roti or paratha.