Baingan Fry Recipe-Eggplant Fry-Begun Bhaja
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation time-30 minutes
- Gramflour (besan)-1 tbsp
- Grated garlic or paste-1 tbsp
- Crushed green chilli or paste-1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/3 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Cooking oil-2 to 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash the bringal and cut it into thick slices.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bringal except cooking oil.
- Coat brinjal slices with masala properly and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan, add 2-3 tbsp cooking oil and let the oil heat.
- Place the masala coated bringal slices into the pan.
- Fry it from both sides on medium flame till it turns golden brown.
- Keep turning sides to cook it evenly from both the sides.
- Take out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil.
- Ready to serve.