Preparation time-15 minutes
- Boiled potato-400 gm
- Curd-200 gm
- Chopped garlic-12 to 14 cloves
- Chopped green chilli-2 to 3
- Bay leaves-2 to 3
- Dry red chilli-2
- Cuim seeds-1/3 tsp
- Mustard seeds-1/3 tsp
- Kalonji /onion seeds/nigella seeds-1/3 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Cooking oil-2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Add curd in the boiled potato and mix it properly, keep it aside.
- Heat a pan, add cooking oil and let it heat.
- Add dry red chilli , bay leaves, cumin seeds, mustard seeds and nigella seeds.
- Fry it on low- medium flame for few seconds, keep stirring.
- Add chopped garlic and fry it for a minute on low flame.
- Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder, mix it.
- Turn off the flame and allow the spices to cool down(adding curd in hot spices made result in curdling).
- Once the spices have cooled down, add the curd mixed potato in the pan and mix it.
- Turn on the flame, add green chilli, mix it.
- Cover the pan, cook it on low-medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
- Ready to serve with naan, kulcha or paratha etc.