Egg roll recipe
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4719
Preparation Time egg roll-45 minutes
Ingredients for egg roll:
- All purpose flour(maida)-100 gm
- Cooking oil-2 tbsp
- Salt-1/3 tsp
- Green chilli(chopped)-2
- Lemon juice-1 tsp
- Chilli sauce-1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup-2 tbsp
- Chat masala powder-1/3 tsp(optional)
- Cooking oil-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Add 1/2 tsp salt in the flour and mix it, add 2 tbsp of oil and mix it properly.
- Add water and knead it into soft and smooth dough, once the dough is ready, cover it and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal portions, take one dough ball and roll it into chapati/roti shape.
- Repeat the process to roll the other dough ball.
Egg roll preparation:
- Crack the eggs in a bowl(I am using 2 eggs for one roll), add 1/4 tsp salt, whisk it properly.
- Heat little oil in a pan, put the rolled maida roti/chapati in the frying pan.
- Cook it for a minute on low flame, flip it to cook other side.
- Cook it properly from both the sides, once it is cooked properly, take it out in a plate.
- Add oil in the same pan and let it heat, add egg in the pan, cook it for few seconds on low-medium flame.
- Place the cooked roti/chapati on the top of egg, let it cook for 10-12 seconds.
- Flip it and cook it for another 6-8 seconds, take it out in a plate and repeat the process to cook the other egg coated roti/chapati.
- Take one egg coated chapati/roti, add chopped cucumber, onion and green chilli at the middle of the roll.
- Sprinkle little salt, chat masala, lemon juice as per your taste, tomato ketchup and little chilli sauce.
- Gently roll it and wrap bottom of the roll with butter paper or foil paper.
- Egg roll is ready to serve.