Multipurpose Roasted Masala Powder Recipe(Ideal for Dahi-vada,Raita,Bhel,Chaat etc.)
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
- Cumin seeds-2 tsp
- Coriander seeds-2 tsp
- Whole black pepper- 1tsp
- Dry red chilli-2
- Heat a pan and put all ingredients in it.
- Reduce the heat and roast all the ingredients for 4-5 minutes.
- When the nice aroma starts coming from the masala, turn off the heat.
- Let it cool down little bit, Put it in the blending jar and blend it.
- The roasted masala powder is ready.
- You can use this masala in Dahi vada, Bhel, Raita, chaat , aloo sabzi etc.