Namkeen chivda Recipe-Crispy Poha Chivda-Salty and Crispy Flattened Rice
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation time-20 minutes
- Poha/chiura (Flattened rice)-150 gm
- Mix Bhujiya/Crisp mixture (any type)-1/2 cup
- Peanuts-1/2 cup
- Curry leaves-10 to 12
- Green chilli-2 or 3
- Chopped onion-2
- Cooking oil-2 tbsp
- Black salt/plain salt to taste
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan.
- Add peanuts and roast it on low flame for 2-3 minutes, keep stirring.
- Take it out on a plate and keep it aside.
- Add oil in the same pan and let the oil heat.
- Add green chilli, curry leaves and chopped onions.
- Fry the onions on medium flame till it turns light brown.
- Add lightly roasted peanuts and chivda/poha (do not wash it).
- Mix it and fry it for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
- Add bhujiya/mixture and salt in the chivda and mix it.
- Increase the flame to medium and fry it for a minute to make it crispy.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- Ready to serve.