Pan Roasted Chicken Recipe-Indian Chicken Starter Recipe-Chicken Roast without Oven
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
- Chicken (washed)-500 gm(medium pcs)
- Coriander leaves-1/2 cup
- Mint leaves-1/2 cup
- Rice flour-1/2 cup
- Chopped onion-1
- Dry red chilli-4-5
- Black cardamom-1
- Cinnamon stick-1 inch
- Garlic cloves (peeled)-10 to 12
- Chopped ginger- 1 inch
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice-3 tsp
- Cooking oil-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- In a blending jar: Add black cardamom, cinnamon stick, garlic, ginger, onion,dry red chilli, coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Add little water and blend it into thick smooth paste.
- Add the blended masala paste into the chicken and mix it.
- Add turmeric powder, lemon juice, rice flour and salt to taste and mix it properly.
- Keep it into the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, take out the chicken from the refrigerator and mix it again.
- Heat a pan (non-stick), add cooking oil and let the oil heat.
- Put the marinated chicken one by one into the pan, cook it for a minute on medium flame.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
- Flip it carefully to cook it other side, cover the pan and cook it for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
- Flip it again, cover the pan and cook it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Turn off the flame, take out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil from it.
- Garnish with onion, lemon slice and sprinkle chat masala on it.
- Ready to serve as starter.