- Paneer (Cottage Cheese)-200 gm
- Onions chopped-2
- Green capsicum chopped-1
- Carrot chopped-1
- Tomatoes chopped-1
- Garlic cloves chopped-10
- Turmeric Powder-1 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Chicken masala powder -1 tsp
- (any brand, I am using Everest brand)
- Mixed pickle paste-2 tsp
- (Use any mixed pickle masala)
- Tomato ketchup-2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil-2 tbsp
- Fresh chopped coriander leaves
Note-Cut the panner, carrot and capsicum into finger size thin slices.
- Turn on the heat and put the cooking pan over it.
- Once the pan is heated, add cooking oil and allow it to heat.
- Add cumin seeds and let it crackle, add chopped garlic flakes in the oil and fry it for 1-2 mins.
- Add chopped onions and fry it till the onion turns light brown.
- Add chopped carrot and cook with onions for few minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and chicken masala powder and mix it.
- Add mixed pickle paste and tomato ketchup in the pan
- Add thinly sliced paneer and toss it on the medium heat for a minute.
- Add little chopped coriander leaves and mix it.Turn off the heat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it as starter or main course.