- cooking oil-1 tsp
- Fresh or frozen green peas-50 gm
- Termeric powder-1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat a pan and put a heart shape cookies cutter on it.
- Crack the egg on the heart shape cutter(cook it on slow heat).
- Sprinkle little salt on the egg.
- After 1 minute, flip it to cook other side.
- Take out the cooked egg in a plate and cut the corners and shape it.
- Saute green peas by adding turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.
- Serve the saute green peas in a plate and put the heart shapes egg on it.