Preparation time-20 minutes
Serving-2 to 3
- Broccoli-150 gm (washed)
- Gram flour-2 tbsp
- Rice flour-1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds-1/3 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/3 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/3 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/3 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/3 tsp
- Dry mango powder-1 tsp
- Cooking oil-2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl: add gram flour, rice flour, cumin powder, coriander powered, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dry mango powder and salt.
- Mix it properly and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan, add oil and let it heat properly.
- Add cumin seeds and fry it for few seconds on medium flame.
- Add broccoli and fry it for 2-3 minutes on low-medium flame, keep stirring.
- Add prepared masala mixture to the fried broccoli, keep stirring.
- Fry it for 3-4 minutes on low-medium flame (do not cover the pan).
- Once the masala coated broccoli turned golden brown, turn off the flame.
- Ready to serve.