Cheesy egg bhurji recipe
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation time for cheesy egg bhurji-20 minutes
Ingredients for cheesy egg bhurji:
- Cheese(mozzarella and/or cheddar)-50 gm
- Green chilli(chopped)-1 or 2
- Capsicum/bell pepper-1/2
- Cooking oil-3 tbsp
- Garam masala powder-1/3 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste(3/4th tsp)
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, add little salt and whisk it well.
- Grate 1/2 of the cheese in the bowl, mix it well.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions and green chilli and fry it for a minute on medium flame.
- Add capsicum, fry it for 1/2 minute on medium flame.
- Add tomato, fry the tomato for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Put red chilli powder and garam masala powder, mix it and cook it for 1/2 minute on low flame.
- Add the egg batter in the pan and stir it continuously, keep the flame on medium.
- Turn off the flame and grate the remaining cheese in bhurji.
- Cheesy egg bhurji is ready to serve.