- Refine flour(maida)-200 gm
- Wheat flour-100 gm
- Salt -1 tsp
- Chicken breasts(boneless)-250 gm
- Onion chopped-5
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
- Cumin seeds-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Chicken masala powder-2 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1 tsp
- Chat masala powder-1 tsp
- Lemon juice-3 tsp
- Cooking oil- 3 tbsp
- Cucumber chopped-1
- Onion chopped-2
- Lemon juice-1 tsp
- Chat masala-1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- *Green chutney-4 tbsp (grind mint leaves,coriander leaves, green chilli.garlic cloves, lemon juice and salt)
- Egg-2 beaten
In a bowl, mix refine flour and wheat flour together. Add salt and water and knead into a dough.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cooking oil and let it heated. Add cumin seeds and let it crackle.
- Add chopped onions(2 large) in the pan and fry till it turns light brown. Add ginger garlic paste.
- Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder and mix it with onions.
- Add chicken and salt and cook it on medium heat for 10 mins, make sure chicken is properly cooked.
- Add chicken masala powder and cook it for 5 mins.Add garam masala powder,chat masala powder and lemon juice and cook it another 5 mins.
- Turn off the heat and keep aside for filling.
- Divide the dough into equal balls, make chapati with the help of rolling pin and cook it on pan (Tawa).
- Apply little oil on the chapati and cook it from both sides(keep aside).
- Add little oil in pan and allow to heat, pour the beaten egg on pan and put one chapati over it.
- Cook it from both sides and remove from pan.
- Mix chopped cucumber. chopped onions, lemon juice, chat masala powder and little salt.
- Take the chapati(egg side up), spread the green chutney on egg coated chapati, place chicken pieces in the middle.
- Put some salad over the chicken and roll the chapati tightly over the stuffing, wrap the lower part of roll with paper napkin and serve.
*Note-Green chutney recipe available on my you tube channel @http://youtu.be/l-8HkjGlYeY