Milk Powder Gulab jamun-Gulab Jamun without Khoya/Mawa-Easy Gulab Jamun
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation time-45 minutes
- Milk powder-1 cup(100 gm)
- Sugar-1 cup(150 gm)
- Boiled whole Milk-4-5 tbsp
- All purpose flour-1 tbsp
- Baking soda-2 pinch
- Lemon juice-1/3 tsp
- Green cardamom(crushed)-3 to 4
- Ghee/Vegetable oil-100 gm
- Water-1.5 cup (225 mil)
- In a bowl, add sugar and water and let it come to boil on medium flame.
- Once the syrup starts boiling, add lemon juice and cardamom powder, stir it.
- Reduce the flame to low and boil it for 15 minutes on low flame.
- Turn off the flame and keep it aside.
- In a bowl; add milk powder, maida, baking soda and mix it well.
- Add ghee and mix the mixture properly.
- Add 4 tbsp of milk and knead the mixture into dough.
- Grease your palm with few drops of ghee and make small balls of the dough.
- Balls are ready to fry.
- Heat ghee in a frying pan, put the balls in it, put 3-4 balls at a time.
- Fry it on low flame till it turns brown, keep flipping.
- Take it out in a plate.
- Turn on the flame and put the sugar syrup on it.
- Put the fried balls in the sugar syrup one by one.
- Boil the balls in the sugar syrup for 10-12 minutes on low flame, keep flipping the balls in between.
- Turn off the flame, it is ready to serve.