Momo chutney recipe
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation Time for momo chutney-20 minutes
Ingredients for momo chutney:
- Chopped onion-1(medium)
- Chopped ginger-3 inch
- Garlic clove(peeled)-12 to 15
- Chopped tomato-1(medium)
- Dry red chilli-2
- White vinegar-2 tbsp
- Cooking oil-2 tbsp
- Sugar-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste or 1/2 tsp
- Soak the dry red chilli in vinegar for 4-5 minutes.
- Heat a pan and add oil, onion, garlic and ginger, fry it for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add tomato, fry it for another 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down, take it out in a grinding jar.
- Add sugar, salt and soaked dry red chilli along with the vinegar.
- Grind it into smooth paste(do not add water).
- Momo chutney is ready, serve it with momo or any paratha.