Noodle Samosa-Schezwan Noodle Samosa-Chinese Samosa
Preparation Time-40 Minutes
- All purpose flour-200 gm
- Cooking oil-4 tbsp
- Salt-1/2 tsp
- Lukewarm water
For Filling and Fry-
- Boiled Noodles-200 gm
- Chopped onion-1
- Chopped garlic-4
- Tomato Katchup-1 tbsp
- Schezwan chutney-2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil for fry
- Add salt and oil into the flour and mix it properly.
- Add luke warm water and knead it into chapati dough, keep it aside.
- Heat a pan. add cooking oil and let the oil heat.
- Add chopped garlic and chopped onion and fry it for a minute on medium flame.
- Add red chilli powder, schezwan chutney, tomato ketchup and little salt.
- Add boiled noodles and mix it, fry it for a minute on medium flame.
- Turn off the flame and let the noodles cool down.
- Make equal size small balls of the dough.
- Take one ball, dust it with plain flour and roll it like puri.
- Divide the puri into two part with the help of knife.
- Take one part, join the two ends, press the edges well so that samosa cone is sealed.
- Stuff the samosa cone with the prepared schezwan noodles and seal the top edges by applying little water on the edges.
- Prepare all the samosas this way and keep it aside for frying.
- Heat oil for deep frying in a kadai or pan, put small ball of dough into the hot oil to check the temperature.
- Once the oil is heated, put 3-4 samosa one by one into the hot oil.
- Fry it till it turns golden from both sides, flip it to fry other side.
- Take it out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil from it.
- Repeat the process to fry all the remaining samosas.
- Serve hot with spicy green chutney.