Quick mango fruity recipe
Preparation time for mango fruity-30 minutes
Ingredients for mango fruity:
- Ripe mango(washed)-2
- Raw Mango(washed)-1
- Sugar-150 gm
- Water-1 litre(approx.)
Method for Mango Frooti:
- Peel the mangoes, chop into pieces and discard the seeds.
- Put the pulp in a pressure cooker, add one glass of water and close the lid.
- Turn on the flame and put the pressure cooker on it, boil it for 4-5 whistles on high flame.
- After 4-5 whistles, turn off the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Add sugar and one glass of water in a pan, put it on gas stove and heat it on medium flame till it starts to boiling.
- Let the sugar dissolve completely (It takes approx 2 minutes on medium flame).
- Once the sugar has dissolved, turn off the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Put the boiled mango pulp along with the it’s water and sugar syrup in blending jar, blend it into smooth paste.
- Take it out in a big pot and add 2 glasses of water(adjust the water based on your taste), stir it well.
- Cover it and put it in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Mango fruity is ready to serve, serve it with ice cubes.
You may find recipe of more easy to make beverages on my website at https://kabitaskitchen.com/category/beverage