Preparation time-15 minutes
- Masala papad/plain papad (poppadom)-6 pcs
- Bombay mix/any mix bhujiya/Namkeen-150 gm
- Green chilli(chopped)-1
- Chopped onion-1
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Lemon juice-1 tsp
- Mustard oil-1 tsp
- Salt-1/4 tsp (optional)
- Heat a tawa on medium flame.
- Cut the papad into two pieces and roast it on tawa on medium flame from both sides.
- Take out on the kitchen towel and immediately roll it into cone shape.
- Repeat the same process for remaining papad cones.
- Mix all the ingredients together except papad cone.
- Fill the papad cone with prepared mixture one by one.
- Serve immediately.