Amrakhand-Mango Shrikhand-Easy and Quick Amra Khand Recipe
- Curd/Yoghurt (thick)-400 gm
- Mango purée-4 tbsp
- Powdered sugar-1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder-1/2 tsp
- Chopped pistachio-1 tbsp
- Saffron (kesar)- 1 pinch
- Hung the curd in a muslin or cheese cloth for 4-5 hours.
- Put the hung curd into a bowl and whisk it.
- Add mango puree, cardamom powder, saffron, chopped pistachio.
- Whisk it well until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Garnish with some chopped mango chunks, chopped pistachio and serve chilled.