Cheese egg toast recipe
Preparation time cheese egg toast-20 minutes
Ingredients cheese egg toast:
- White Bread(cut it diagonally) -2 slices
- Cheese-50 gm
- Cooking oil/butter-2 tbsp
- Mixed herb-1/3 tsp
- Pizza mix-1/3 tsp
- Black pepper(grounded/crushed)-1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Grate the cheese into a bowl and crack the eggs in the same bowl.
- Add mixed herbs, pizza mix, black pepper and salt to taste, whisk it properly.
- Add little oil/butter in the pan, dip one bread slice at a time in the egg batter.
- Place the egg coated bread in the pan, cook it for a minute on low-medium flame then flip it.
- Cook it till it turns light brown from both sides, keep flipping.
- Take it out on a kitchen towel to absorb extra oil from it.
- Repeat the process to make remaining egg toast.
- You may garnish it with little cheese before serving.
- Cheese egg toast is ready to serve, serve it with hot chilli sauce.