Egg Bhurji Sandwich-Grilled Egg Cheese Sandwich
Preparation time-20 minutes
- White/brown bread slices (cut the edges)-4
- Chopped onion-1
- Green chutney-2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup-1 tbsp
- Cheese-25 gm
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil-2 tbsp
- Heat a pan, add oil and let it heat.
- Add chopped onions and fry it on the medium flame till it turns soft.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, add little salt and whisk it.
- Add egg in the pan and fry it for a minute, stir continuously.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- Take one slice of the bread, apply green chutney on it.
- Take another slice of the bread and apply tomato ketchup on it.
- Put egg bhurji on one slice(chutney coated slice) and grate some cheese over the egg bhurji.
- Place the other slice on it, keep it aside.
- Prepare other sandwich using same process.
- Place the sandwiches in the sandwich maker, grill it.
- Take out the sandwiches in a plate, cut it diagonally.
- Egg bhurji sandwiches are ready to serve.