Fried masala idli recipe
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation Time for fried masala idli -15 minutes
Serving-2 to 3
Ingredients for fried masala idli
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Dry mango powder-1/3 tsp
- Sambar masala powder-1 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Cut the idli into slices.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves and fry it for few seconds.
- Add idli, mix it and fry it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame, keep stirring in between.
- Add sambar masala, red chilli powder, dry mango powder and salt, mix it properly.
- Fry it for 3-4 minutes on low-medium flame, keep stirring in between.
- Increase the flame to medium and fry it for a minute, keep stirring.
- Turn off the flame, fried masala idli is ready to serve, serve it hot.