Preparation time for masala chach-15 minutes
Ingredient for masala chach:
- Curd/yogurt-250 gm(1 cup)
- Water(cold/chilled)-2 glass
- Green chilli-1
- Black salt(kala namak)-1 tsp
- Salt-1 tsp or as per taste
- Mint leaves(chopped)-1/3 cup
- Coriander leaves(chopped)-1/3 cup
- Black pepper (crushed/grounded)-1/4 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder-1 tsp(Roast the cumin seeds for 2 minutes on medium flame and grind it )
- Add coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chilli in a grinding jar.
- Add 2 tbsp of water and coarsely grind it.
- Put curd, roasted cumin powder, black salt, black pepper and salt in the same grinding jar.
- Add 1/2 glass of water and grind it for few seconds.
- Transfer the blended curd in a big bowl, add 2 glass of water and stir it well.
- Add little salt, cumin powder and black salt and mix it well.
- Garnish it with mint leaves, ice cubes and serve chilled.