Preparation time for chicken 65 -45 minutes
Ingredients for chicken 65:
- Chicken(washed)-400 gm
- All purpose flour(maida)-1 tbsp
- Corn flour-1 tbsp
- Rice flour-1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder-1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/3 tsp
- Kashmiri red chilli powder-2 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/3 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt-1.25 tsp or as per taste
- Cooking oil-250 gm
- Green chilli(slit)-2 to 3
- Garlic(finely chopped)-12 to 15
- Curry leaves-10 to 12
- Spring onion(chopped)-1/2 cup
- Lemon juice-2 tbsp
- Cashew(chopped)-6 to 8
- Red chilli sauce/red chilli paste-2 tbsp
- Take a bowl, add chicken, all purpose flour, corn flour, rice flour, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, kashmiri red chilli powder, black pepper powder, 1 tbsp lemon juice, ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Crack the egg and put it into the chicken, mix it properly.
- Cover it and keep it in refrigerator for 20 minutes for marination.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan and let it heat properly.
- Once the oil is heated properly, reduce the flame to low-medium.
- Put the marinated chicken one by one in hot oil, fry it on low-medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Flip it to fry other side and fry it for 3 minutes on low-medium flame.
- Once the chicken turns golden brown, take it out on the kitchen towel.
- Heat a pan, add oil and let it heat properly.
- Add chopped garlic, green chilli and fry it for 30-40 seconds on medium flame.
- Add curry leaves, kashmiri red chilli and red chilli powder, fry it for few seconds.
- Add red chilli sauce and 2 tbsp of water, mix it properly.
- Add spring onion and lemon juice, mix it.
- Add fried chicken, fry it for a minute on medium-high flame.
- Add cashew, mix it and turn off the flame, garnish with spring onion, toss it.
- Hot and spicy chicken 65 is ready to serve.