Paneer Pinwheel Kachori-Paneer Stuffed Mini Kachori-Pinwheel Samosa
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation time-40 minutes
- All purpose flour-200 gm
- Cooking oil-4 tbsp
- Salt-1/2 tsp
- Lukewarm water
For Stuffing and Frying:
- Paneer (Indian cottage cheese)-150 gm
- Red chilli powder-1/3 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/4 tsp
- Chat masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil for fry
- Add salt and oil into the flour and mix it properly.
- Add luke warm water and knead it into chapati dough, keep it aside.
- Grate the paneer, add all the spices and salt into the grated paneer.
- Mix it gently and keep it aside(do not mash the paneer).
- Make medium size ball of dough, dust it with plain dry flour and roll it.
- Roll it to make big rectangular shape chapati with the help of rolling pin(belan).
- Spread the prepared paneer over the chapati equally.
- Roll it carefully in single direction, so that every layer of the roll is stuffed with paneer.
- Sprinkle little rava on the board and roll the stuffed chapati from one end of the board to another.
- Cut the roll into pieces, cut it diagonally in equal parts.
- Sprinkle a little rava on board, put the one piece on the rava and gently press it with your palm, push toward front while pressing.
- Repeat the same process for all kachori.
- Heat oil for deep frying in a kadai or pan, put small ball of dough into the hot oil to check the temperature.
- Once the oil is heated, put 5-6 kachori at a time in the hot oil.
- Fry it till it turns golden from both sides, flip it to fry other side.
- Take it out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil from it.
- Repeat the process to fry all the remaining Kachori.
- Serve hot with spicy green chutney or your favourite sauce .